Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our last little trip as a family of three and a mutt

I wanted to get away one last time before the baby comes. We decided to visit my sister's family in St. George. It had been way too long since we have seen them. 
We had so much fun.
Of all the places there are to sit.

Preslee and t-bird riding together in a cart at Costco.

It was so warm in St. George. I had forgotten what it would be like in October and I packed to warm of clothes for Preslee and I. 

So warm we took my sister's boat out and had a great time


Preslee is always a little unsure when she gets on a boat but then eventually gets more comfortable. It ends up being one of those moments that a mom loves when your child climbs on your lap and snuggles next you you to give them comfort that all is well.

I held then flag. No water time for this lady. Not this far into my pregnancy.

Love moments like this. I love being with my family.


Preslee feeling more comfortable and me feeling less comfortable. I don't know how many times I told Matt to hold onto her tight. I get so worried.

Rick being a thug.

After boating and putting the kids to bed. The ladies went 'out on the town' to the DI and grocery store. I know, exciting!!!! But really when it is the three of us together. Everything is fun and exciting.





Ash and I saw this at the store and had to get it to read more. We also took about 30 pictures of us trying to pose and look so disappointed. We just kept laughing the whole time.

On our way home we had the back of Matt's truck chuck full. We had a crib and mattress. Four wheeler, a rocking horse, ladder,little red play car. a scooter. luggage, a toy table, A snow blade to attach to the four wheeler, and ramps.

Back on grandma's swing.

Beyond tired for the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment