Saturday, October 13, 2012

Homecoming (9/29/2012)

USU Homecoming was such a great day for me. I loved it. Such a fun family day. 
We started our day going to the USU parade. Once again Preslee loved the parade and danced to all the music and charmed all the people throwing candy. We went with our friends the Dennings and Preslee and their little two.5 year old had such a great time together. He was such a cute friend. Making sure Preslee got candy too. 
We then went home for nap time. I love nap times. That is the get ready time for me, or clean the house time, or craft time.
We then went to a fun tailgate party with the Millers and their family.

Preslee couldn't get enough of the balloons that we had hanging.

Getting some love from Grandma


Kisses from a new friend
There was a little girl and her family seated next to us at the parade and their little doggy loved Preslee and she loved him. She is in LOVE with dogs. She'll go right up to any dog. Which makes me nervous. She doesn't realize that not every dog is going to be as nice and patient as DK. This little doggy was a good boy.

I LOVE this picture. I even printed it and put it on our fridge. I cannot believe how big she is. She is so so beautiful. I just cannot get enough of her.





Going on a walk while we wait for the parade to start.

Homecoming Game
My mom and Rick stayed in Logan after the tailgate party to watch Preslee while we go to the game. We were so so grateful for them. We learned at the first home game that taking a toddler is not good. I hardly even looked at the field and nor did Matt. We were chasing her everywhere. 

Coach Andersen had asked the Aggie fans the week before to wear white to the game. He wanted it to be a whiteout.

Matt and I always are posed the same when we get our picture take (arms around each other's shoulders smiling) So we thought we would do some things different.


I totally have him on the belly bump. No contest.

I love my man.

Oh and we won!!!! We played UNLV

No comments:

Post a Comment