Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumkkins for FHE tonight.

We finally carved our pumpkins. We didn't want to do it too early and have them rot. Preslee loved it. I was thinking about when we did it last year and I remember she was asleep while we did it last year. But now our big girl got to help and she had a great time.
We are not fancy pumpkin carvers. I always see those really detailed pumpkins around and I think. Yeah, I am not that into it nor do I want to take that much time on something when it is just going to rot. I know... Where's my Halloween spirit? 









Matt was making her laugh so hard. He always does.



Matt carved the one on the right. I asked him that one was supposed to be me? He laughed and said 'no' but I think deep down inside he was thinking of me :). I have surely been moody lately. I blame it on being 35 weeks pregers.

The middle one was dropped on the floor and cracked. Oh well. At least the little miss that dropped it had a great time playing with it while it lasted.
My witch hat I bought at Target for 5 bucks. It was just a plain old thing and I wanted to spiff it up so I added my own decorations. I like how it turned out. I think it is fun. It reminds my of the fancy hats the British wear. I didn't want to be a scary witch so I though I'd go all out and just be wacky.

No comments:

Post a Comment