Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Collections and Piles

Preslee has really gotten into making piles here and there of her toys and other things that she can find. It really keeps her entertained for hours.
She will gather her collectibles from here and there and strategically place them in her piles. She is very careful as to where she places each item and puts a lot of though into it. Then She will sit by (or on) her pile and  just look at it, making a few adjustments. Once she is satisfied with her collection she will start to move it, one thing at a time, to a new location. She loves doing this. If I cannot find my phone I usually can find it in her latest little pile.
One time Matt and I put Preslee down for a nap while she was working on creating a pile. We call them her 'projects'. And it was as if we were meanest parents in the whole world. She was so hurt and offended that we would do such a thing to her. She got over it fast like she does everything else.
My favorite part of the whole process is her face while adding to her piles. She is so concentrated and so into it. She just goes back and forth and back and forth and just watching her can make you tired.
She loves her collections.I have taken pictures of a few of them.
I was clearing out some of the hangers for pants that I do not use from Preslee's closet and she adopted them as toys for a few days.


She loves anything duck since that is one of her favorite words to say.



Making sure that are all situated just right

Making some adjustments

I was organizing my craft stuff and I later found this in one of her piles.


Hanger collection made it to her bedroom

No pants because by the time I washed my hands after changing her, her pants made it into the collection

Changing the locations


And onto the chair
Even mommom gets to help with piles. 




Sitting am midst her project feeling accomplished


And.....

Caught in the act of being a stinker


1 comment: