Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mommy's helper.

 Preslee loves helping Matt and I unload the dishwasher. We will take out the knives then let her help us with the rest of the utensils. She just hands us whatever is in there and we will put them away one by one. I can tell that she just feels so important and always is satisfied with herself when the work is done.









 I finally started being able to put Preslee's hair in pigtails. I think it is so cute. I could not get her to smile for the picture. I had a baby Einstein on when I did her hair so she would watch and stay in one place. But when I wanted to take her picture after I could barely get her attention to take a picture.


I could not find my keys one day and THIS is where I found them. She actually plays with them a lot. She sticks them into the crack of the baby gate.


















I pulled out some storage bins from under our bed because I was going to do a presentation on my mission and I wanted  get into my mission bin. In the process I got out a bin of the few toys that I had saved for my kids to play with that I had when I was little.
I had a Mattel doll with red hair named Sunny and My sister had a brunet one named Jessica.  They were both in the bin.This is Jessica and Preslee loved her. We brushed her hair and styled it.
I ended up putting her back in storage for another year. Jessica and Sunny are special to Ash and I.... and worth a lot of money (What I found out when I looked up the doll online)..... so I am going to bring them out in a few years when Preslee won't carry them around by the hair and can take better care of them.
Plus. She has some other Dolls that she is playing
 with and learning to interact with so I didn't feel bad out putting Jessica back in storage.
Watching Baby Einstein with Preslee and Jessica. I always put one on if I get too tired to chase Preslee around. She always gets really energetic about the time I get really tired. I loved that she was still for a little bit and would just sit and watch instead of climb all over the chair and me.
I like to watch the Baby Einsteins with Preslee. Not because I find them entertaining but because I love to talk to her about what she is seeing and explain things.
Chair Update.
I am almost done. I have really taken my time with this project but its because I have time. All I need to do now is reupholster it and that is what is intimidating to me. I have never done it before. I didn't stain where the fabric is going to be.

Mahogany 

I love the grain in the wood. Who knew it was such a Pretty wood. 
Here was the before:



No comments:

Post a Comment