Saturday, September 1, 2012

Boom Boom Mr. Brown is a wonder.. Mr Brown Makes Thunder.

"Oh the wonder sounds Mr. Brown can do. He can sound like a cow. He can go Moo Moo."
I have had this Dr. Seuss book in my head all day today because it stormed (Finally cooler weather) and there is a part that Preslee loves that says 'Boom boom Mr. Brown is a wonder. Boom boom Mr. Brown makes thunder. Splat, splat, splat. Mr. Brown makes lightning. Splat, splat. And it is very hard to make a sound like that. Preslee loves the 'splat' part. She goes ''spat spat" immediately after we turn to the page. We  also love this book because, of coarse, it is about daddad.

Today was the best. Best of the best. It was Saturday and I love Saturdays. Matt is home and I usually get so much done when he is because we tag team with Preslee. AND I can also do things like grocery shop during nap time and such. What a different it makes just going and getting it down and then if I want.... just taking my time and looking around Wal*Mart. Don't mind if I do. Mind you, it is the Providence Wal*Mart that I go to. The Logan is much too busy and... well... to be honest.. trashy.
We also went down to Layton today  to meet Ash and her family. They were up for a baptism on Nate's side of the family so we were only able to see them for a short time. But I loved every minute of it. I love it when my family is together. I just love being with Ashley. She is my very best friend and even beyond. I wish she lived closer.

Ashley was so great. She sat by Preslee and helped her eat. It was a nice break for me. Preslee was so good for her and did a good job at using her fork.

I leaned in to take a picture with Austin and he jumped out of the picture at the last moment. Oh, Lonesome me.

There. Ha! I got him!

Love these boys.

Preslee Loves her aunt Ash. She cried when they left.

We haven't taken a 'girl photo' for a while. I think we are all so beautiful.

Making mom laugh is a great time.
I loved see my family. I am just sad it was so quick and that it is over for another while. I am going to have to make a trip to St. George. 
As Mr. Brown was making lightning and thunder noises outside our car on the drive home and this is what my little miss was doing:
Not sure why she likes to have her blanket around her had but she does. She sleeps on a pillow pet (a dog we call Charley) and I think she is use to having something frame her head. 

When we got home we put her in her crib and she slept for another few hours and didn't get up until around 7:30. So tonight we were parents of the year and put Preslee to bed around 10:15 or later. Good for us I know.

During her long-late nap. We were able to finish Preslee's room. Here it is. I love love love it!!!!



Up next: Furniture and Drapes. This is going to be so fun. I have the best idea for a dresser. I just need to find the right one.



No comments:

Post a Comment