Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The hose and the sink

If someone were to ask how I spend my summer I would say playing out in the back yard with Preslee, The D, and water. It has been such a long hot summer.














 Most of the time it is hard for me to get ready while Preslee is awake. She is always in to everything. She likes to pull everything she can out of our cabinets and drawers. So every-once-in-a-great-while, to avoid me having to clean up another mess, I just stick her in the sink with some elastics and she loves it. That way I can do my hair and keep a close eye on her.






My sleeping beauty didn't even wake up this time when we went to get her out of bed. She normally wakes up at the sound of the door opening. She was so tired that day but it was late in the day, too late to be sleeping.
I love my little girl(S)
 I was thinking today while Preslee, D, and I were outside swimming in her pool that I am so glad that I am going to have a little girls and that they will be so close in age. Preslee was just playing by herself and with me a little and I wished that she had a little friend to play with today. She will soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment