Saturday, August 4, 2012


We have finally announced that we are having a little baby girl. Some knew but most did not so this is how we did it. 
Surprise to all!!!!

I have been dying to get this picture done and have been thinking about announcing a pregnancy like this even before I found out I was pregnant. I thought it turned out alright.
I used a wide angle lens and I am not sure that was the best choice for the picture. It gave it a weird look to it. Or maybe it is just me.

Here are some other pictures that I took of Preslee before our feet photo shoot. She just looked so cute in her little outfit,  her matching shoes, and her hair, that I just had to take advantage of it before she played hard. 
"Me being oh so good for the camera."
"But really, this is what I would rather be doing."

And since we need to clear out our guest room for Preslee for a little bedroom shuffle. We decided to take the first step start with the book shelf.
We wanted to put it in our room but it needed a little face lift before it would really look good in here.
Meet Plain Jane

We added a little crown molding 

Puttied the sides so it would not show any major cracks

And Vwallah

She fits in our fancy room just great.

We did a lot of fun things to our home today. Some big and some small. I really enjoyed doing it and I know Matt did too. I am glad that we work so well together. I will think it and he will help me create it. I would rather be doing stuff like this than sitting around watching whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment