Friday, August 10, 2012

What do you get when you put very playful kids together?

This weekend we were blessed to have Matt's brother Russ' family with us. So So fun. Preslee loved having her cousins to play with and Dakota Super loved having little boys to throw the ball for him. They came yesterday morning and Russ went to work with Matt, The kids got immediately to playing. 
It was so so hot outside that we decided to play mostly inside. As you can see; this is how much fun was had.... and this is just one of the rooms in my house.  And I just had fun relaxing and chatting with Kim.


After the boys finished up Matt's work we went to the Cache County Fair. It was great... and hot. I love fairs and any summer festivity. I just love all holidays and festivities. And I love having a family and kids to share them with and to make it very special for them.

Coloring the Aggie Bull at the fair.

Preslee is just so special. I can already tell that she is going to be very musically talented but lately she has shown a lot of interest toward art too. She loves to color. She is going to be one all-around gal.


Kim and I wanted to make new wreaths for our doors today. We both tried to think of ideas. I wanted to do an August/ September wreath but really couldn't think of something  about those months other than harvesting veggies and fruit. I didn't want to dive right in to Fall or Halloween stuff either. But then I thought of Aggie football. Matt has been obsessed with it. 
They were putting in a new football field this year up at the stadium. New and improved turf. It is supposed to be some of the best stuff money can by. Top stuff. Anyway. There was a live internet feed of the installation of it. It took maybe about a week or so. Matt would get online and just stare at the computer screen and watch the workers install it. BORING. But he loved it. 
That is how excited he is about football.
So I came up with this wreath and not to my surprise, Matt is crazy about it.

AGGIE FOOTBALL -clap - clap - clap clap clap!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment