Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby and Balloons

       I am going to get a baby sister!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday (7/31/2012) we found out that we are having another little baby girl. I couldn't be more excited. I have always felt in my heart that this little baby was a girl and that there was another little girl being sent from above. Everyone asked me what I preferred to have and I really didn't care but I feel that deep down I was leaning towards having another girl. I have such a strong bond with my sister that I wanted the same for my Preslee and now my baby girl.
We wanted to do something special for Preslee so we bought her a bundle of pink balloons. She is not old enough to realize what is going on and to understand what a sister is but she fell in love with the balloons. She would not let them out of her sight.She takes them from room to room with her wherever we go. Even today we had to have them with us while we ate breakfast and lunch. I needed to run some errands today and I was afraid that we would need to take them with us. But that was not the case, there was a little separation anxiety when we went out to the car but she survived.
I love Preslee so so so much and everything she does is the most amazing and cutest thing ever. I cannot imagine loving anything as much but I know (or have heard) that with each child your heart expands. I know I will love this next little one just as much.
I remember the feeling that I had when the doctor put Preslee in my arms. I had the feeling that I knew her before and that we were finally reunited. I had such great love for her that only a mom or parent could understand. I would do anything for my little miss. I can't wait to feel it again.

This picture was taken today at lunch. She wouldn't even let the balloons go to eat, Silly girl.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, congrats Kiera! I'm super excited for you. Preslee is such a doll, and you're such a good little mommy, and a new little Brown will be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete