Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daddy is Silly

This post I wrote while we were pregnant with Preslee. I never posted it but I did not want to lose it. It was written Aug of 2010

Little one,
Today we were trying to think of ways to tell our family about your arival. I mentioned sending your grandparents a bib that says something about them being the greatest grandparents. Then daddy said," Well yeah that would be a great idea because then we can use and reuse the bibs." How practical and resouceful he is.
I was also thinking of a poem to write to your grandparents and i was trying to think of something that rhymed with 'Ten little fingers and ten little toes. Pink Ribbons and Bows or ....." And daddy said, "a shovel and a hoe." I laughed and wrote: "A blue little sports jacket or Pink Ribbons and bows."
I think that you and I are going to get a lot a laughs from him.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I thought I would check out your blog because you said on FB you had one and low and behold I find out quite the surprise! I assume you're feeling well because you have been busy. Our kids will be just weeks apart. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete