Friday, July 20, 2012

When Daddy watches over me

Today I wanted to share some insights about our family.
Matt is a wonderful husband and a great dad. Preslee loves him so so much. She will hear him come home from work for the day and run to the top of the stairs and wait for him to turn the corner to see her. When he does, it is giggle fest city. She loves it when he comes home. Matt will play and dote on her as much as he can. She loves being with her daddy.
Yet, Matt can be so focused on whatever he is doing that I worry sometimes that he is not focusing on her. And time and time again this theory is proven right.
For instance, just today these things happened in about a 30 minute period while I was sanding the chair I am dolling up for grandma Jessie. And I didn't even catch ALL of it on camera.
In the care of daddy I ate some dirt, but then he said 'no' so I just threw it on the ground as hard as I could. And that wrench was just in my mouth before the dirt was. Such nummy appetizers.

Do I have the instructions to Grandpa Brown's new dremel in my mouth? Why yes I do. 

Being good just watching mom sand a chair.

I drove daddad's car. 

Yeah, and this wasn't the first time either. I am so cool.

A little dirt around my mouth proves to mommom that I had myself a little pre-dinner snack.

Having daddad take care of me is so much fun. Good thing I was in my play clothes today.

Quick Chair Update.
It is about 70% sanded.

There are portions of the chair that would be covered with fabric and I don't think that I am going to worry about sanding and staining those. The parts that will be showing are pretty much sanded, just needs some major touch ups, sculpting, and softening.

Matt added a bottom to the seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment