Saturday, July 28, 2012

Preston is where we Parade

Loved today. Saturdays are usually a day of working around the house and getting projects done. We (as in Matt, I went garage selling) did do some things to Suzanne, Matt's Isuzu truck, who is always needing work done.... Have I mentioned what an eyesore that thing is in front of our nice house??????? I will have to post pictures sometimes and you will agree. I am always teasing Matt that He is not in Beaver anymore and our yards are not parking lot nor a junk yard. He'll catch on.
Anyway back to our lovely Saturday.We went to the Preston Parade today and It was wonderful. Preslee finally caught on to the fact that you are supposed to collect candy. She would run to the candy, get a handful, then see some more, drop whatever candy she had in her hand and run to the other candy.
She is getting so big and is learning so fast. I just love our little girl.





No comments:

Post a Comment